Kamis, 31 Maret 2011

Nice,light pants

360 Rear View Video Camera

360 Rear View Video Camera

Let me start by saying I read a lot of reviews stating these pants run small. This may be true for some, but for a 26 year-old 5'11" 155lb frame guy like myself these fit absolutely perfect in 32x30. Now that that's out of the way, let's get to the good stuff:

These are the most comfortable pair of pants I own. The synthetic fabric is extremely lightweight, breathable, yet retains durability and excellent stain resistance. The tusk color is basically khaki despite the grayish overtone shown in the online picture. If they become wet they'll dry within minutes, a must for hiking pants. Columbia includes a military webbing-style belt with the pants that I would only use in an emergency situation. I'm not sure which kind of emergency situation calls for a cheap belt, but hey, it's there. The zipper separator runs just above the knee which prevents chafing on extended hikes. The left cargo pocket is zippered, the right pocket Velcro. The zippers all seem solid, with seams blended wonderfully. Now for easy reading, my list:

PROS:
+ EXTREMELY comfortable. I cannot stress this enough, it's almost like being naked from the waist down.
+ Very lightweight yet very durable. I've been stuck with numerous thorn bushes with nothing to show of it in the pant.
+ Dries exceptionally quickly with superior breathability allowing sweat to dissipate fast keeping your legs cool.
+ Convertible-style is a premium. Pants in the morning, shorts in the evening. Detachable legs are labeled at the zipper "L" and "R" for quick reattachment.
+ The waistline features a 2-inch stretch-band right above the hipbones, which, when coupled with a stretchable belt allows for quick and easy pissing. This doesn't seem like much, but when you have to relieve yourself and don't have to dick around adjusting a belt makes for getting back on the trail that much faster.
+ Pockets are big enough to stow away items for easy access without feeling cumbersome or loose.
+ Zipper banding around the leg-separator sports a layer of fabric that prevents metal-on-skin chafing.

CONS:
- No zipper at the bottom of the legs, you may have to remove your hiking boots to remove the pants. If however you wear hiking shoes with less profile this may not be an issue, but I wear boots and they need to be removed first.
- Belt loops are a little narrow, it can sometimes take longer to insert or remove belt than it should. That being said, these are merely inconveniences that do not degrade overall performance.

All in all, these are my favorite pair of pants. I don't just use them for hiking, they make excellent casual wear as well: they look plain sharp. The function over formalities earns a solid 5/5 from me.

Get your 360 Rear View Video Camera Now!

3 komentar:

  1. Like which one has a better resolution screen, faster processor, stuff like that

    BalasHapus
  2. I have both systems, so this isnt a war of the systems question. However I've heard the graphics will be better for PS3 since it has a native resolution of 1080p... however, the online play on the 360 so far has been better with all the games I own. I know I will eventually play it online once I beat the game, but I just want to ask your opinions. thanks!

    BalasHapus
  3. I want a blackberry because I have one its just getting too old now ive had it three years! I was wondering what blackberry I should get, I quite like the look of the new curves?

    BalasHapus