Jumat, 25 Maret 2011

fun for the whole family

Pics Word Puzzle More Words

Pics Word Puzzle More Words

I love these boots I happened to find them at a contractor store first, the first thing I was attracted to was how soft the leather was, then I tried them on and they felt great. I wear boots all the time and in the hot summer these are the lightest and coolest boots I have worn ever. when I went to get my second pair the store had raised the price by about $40 so I talked them down a little and got my second pair, then I looked at them on line and noticed they had made a change to the boot and looked like they had made them with only three lace holes and no hook at the top so I was worried that I would not be able to get the same boot that I had loved so much so I looked at amazon and found them, and at a great price so I bought 3 more pair I just hope they keep making them the same way, there are no other boots that feel so comfortable right out of the box.

Get your Pics Word Puzzle More Words Now!

9 komentar:

  1. What are some fun, indoor activities I can do with my daughter at home? I just had a baby, and it is freezing outside, so my activities with my 18 month old daughter have become more limited. I try to set up play dates with other children when possible, and we enjoy reading, coloring, and puzzles. What do your young toddlers like to do? Sometimes I feel like I'm running out of ideas!

    BalasHapus
  2. I can't figure it out and it's soooooo frustrating

    BalasHapus
  3. But I don't understand 2 pics that were in it. It had a pic of two young boys looked like twins in deep thought. Pic 2 had a cartoon drawing of a sad girl with a scriggle line beside it. Pic 3 was baby chicks. Pic 4 was a hen on a nest with some eggs. I got the word but how does pic 1 & 2 go with it?

    BalasHapus
  4. So i just downloaded this game called 4 pics 1 word and my cousin downloaded it to. Well it only let me answer 183 pictures and then this thing popped up and said that i solved all the puzzles and it told me to stay tuned and then it was like with he next update you'll receive a lot new puzzles... and i was wondering why it only let me answer 183 and it let my cousin answer 300 or more on her phone? .. so what do i do? .. this game is so fun,..;o

    BalasHapus
  5. The pictures are a flower, a bird, a tower, and the sky. The letters are s a f o h o e t r l r.

    BalasHapus
  6. I am a really good student, but I find it very difficult to study when it comes to the end of the year. I take great tests during the begining and middle of the year, but exams aren't very pretty. I failed my last two! It's hard to try to remember everything that you learned through out the year. How do you become a good exam-taker?

    BalasHapus
  7. My father is currently in the cardiac unit at the hospital. He has been in the hospital for three days now, and will be for probabaly another week. I want to cheer up his hospital room. He has his own, and I don't want to spend much money. I am fourteen years old and on a budget. I have easy acess to the gift shop. Also, are stuffed animals from home okay? Oh, and one more thing. He is extremley bored. Should I bring a board game for him. I feel so helpless.

    BalasHapus
  8. It's a man walking through the snow grabbing his coat with fur on it, a woman grabbing the fur on her coat, a bright purple wall with the paint roller at the end, and a white peacock with it's feathers fanned out. It's four letters and your letter options are O V A T Q I Q C W R M X

    BalasHapus
  9. The puzzles have only words and they say things like "You find a portal to another dimension." so you would answer, "Enter portal." and things like that.

    BalasHapus